The Steve’s Imports Family
The owners of Steve’s Imports who have a forty-three-year history of VW repairs have now purchased Trafton’s to combine their years of experience into two distinctive auto repair facilities.
We have grown and are not able to keep up with our customer demand. We need your help! We hire skilled and highly professional team members at both Steve’s and Trafton’s.
Please take the time to complete the form and submit your resume to join our outstanding team!
Automotive Mechanic & Technician Position in Portland
We’re always growing our team, and we especially have a need for mechanics and technicians. Are you experienced with working on import vehicles? You might be the right fit for Trafton’s and Steve’s. As a member of the team, we hold you to the same standards that we hold ourselves. We expect the best because we are the best. Compensation and any benefits are fair and competitive. Are you up to the challenge of filling one of our automotive mechanic and technician positions in Portland? If so, check out the available jobs below and apply today.
Currently Seeking Experienced Candidates for the Following Positions
- Volkswagen Air-Cooled Technician We are looking for a Volkswagen Technician who has some experience with air-cooled (classic Volkswagens) diagnosis and repair in an iconic repair facility here in Portland, Oregon.Trafton VW is excited to be expanding its landmark Volkswagen repair facility with the addition of another Air-Cooled Volkswagen Technician team member. All applicants with over 3 years of professional experience in either earlier or late model VW will be reviewed.
Trafton VW has been in business since 1984 and has built a phenomenal reputation among the VW community.
If you have any questions regarding our professional work environment or excellent benefits and pay, please don’t hesitate to ask. And if you would like to set up an interview, we would love to bring you in to meet the team.
- Volkswagen and Audi Technician We are looking for a Volkswagen and Audi Technician for our iconic VW repair facility here in Portland, OR. Trafton Foreign Auto has grown 19% annually for the last 5 years in a row. We reward our technicians with an aggressive compensation and benefits package.• Our mechanics collectively produce 50 to 120 hours of work per week. • Three years of line technician experience is a must • Must have a command of VW and Audi diagnostics • Must be able to pass a drug test • Punctuality a must • Uniforms provided.
- Volkswagen Technician/Mechanic Trafton VW & Audi is seeking an experienced early and/or late model Volkswagen Technician.Trafton’s Foreign Auto is an iconic repair facility that has kept an impeccable record of customer service for the last thirty years.
Family owned and operated with a strong reputation. We recognize that our technicians are at the core of what we do and believe it’s important to maintain talented technicians. As part of our commitment to our employees, we provide an aggressive compensation and health benefits package.
We also offer a professional work environment, training opportunities, and other perks to maintain long-term employment. We utilize a variety of the latest computer systems to provide access to factory programming and diagnosis, digital manuals, and reference materials.
This is an ideal position for someone who prefers a professional, high-volume shop with a low-key atmosphere
- Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, Audi, and VW Technician Immediate opening for an experienced Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, Audi and Volkswagen Technician with a great command of diagnostics.We are a family business that has provided excellent service at this location for 45 years. Steve’s Imports is an industry leader that works hard to service our customers and to facilitate our technicians to be the best they can be.
We take pride in providing a great working environment for our employees and are acutely aware that any repair facility is built around the technician. If you feel you have slaved away for a thankless employer or dealership, or are just wanting a change, apply with us today.
- Master Technician Wanted Master Technician with European car experience. Steve’s Imports is a reputed, family-owned auto repair facility that has maintained an impeccable record of customer service for the last forty-three years.We recognize that the technician is at the core of what we do and believe that maintaining talent is critical to the success of any business. We show our appreciation providing an aggressive compensation package and health benefits, a professional, supportive work environment, and training opportunities.
Our team utilizes a variety of the latest computer systems to provide access to factory programming and diagnosis, digital manuals, and reference materials.
This is an ideal position for someone who prefers a professional, high-volume shop with a relaxed atmosphere.
Job payment packages are dependent on ability and productivity. Competitive benefits package.
Opportunity and position information:
*Even if YOU have never worked in a dealership, we invite you to talk to us to find out more about our non-dealership experience assimilation program! We have factory training and support to make it easy for non-dealership Techs to become more efficient and make MORE money.
*Submit YOUR resume with complete confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!