Why choose us when you need import vehicle repair?
Proximity matters, but when the service is beyond expectation, a little extra travel time doesn’t mean much. It’s that service that makes us the auto repair shop of choice for so many Gresham drivers. They know when they bring their car in, they’ll get better service. It all starts with the car mechanics at Steve’s Imports.
We live to work on cars and we invest ourselves in every vehicle.
The stories we tell our families, our best memories, they all involve foreign automobiles. My father started Steve’s Imports, and between us we’ve driven, owned, and repaired imported vehicles from every major manufacturer including Mercedes, Porsche, Toyota, Subaru, Mini Cooper, Audi, and my favorite, Volkswagen.
We carefully screen our mechanics and service technicians. Of course, we look for knowledge and value hands-on experience. But we also look for drive and passion. A mechanic who enjoys what they do and takes pride in their work will always go the extra distance for their customer. We know imported vehicles like the back of our hands. When your car comes into the shop, it get treated like our own grandmother’s. That’s service worth driving for.
What makes our auto shop different?
There are two kinds of auto repair shops.
- The first kind of shop? They fix problems, but they don’t do much to prevent them. Their money is in your problems. Whether an issue is because of wear and tear, lack of maintenance, or hard driving, they want your business. Selling you on what’s wrong is second nature, and you’ll walk away feeling like you’re driving a time bomb.
That isn’t us.
- We’re the second kind of repair shop. We never forget that you’re the heart of our business. We understand that doing what’s right for the customer is what keeps a business in operation decade after decade. We never sell you services you don’t need, and we integrate inspections into everything we do. The most affordable option is always preventative maintenance, so we always stay on top of any symptoms your vehicle might be exhibiting. If something is minor and doesn’t need immediate repairs, we tell you. We’ll let you know what to watch for, and when you’ll want to have the problem repaired in full.
What can we do for you and your car?
That’s a question we always look forward to answering. We are an independent auto shop. We don’t answer to corporate executives, shareholders, or bosses who only care about what goes into the register.
I own our shop. The only person I answer to? You. That’s why our focus is always on long-term vehicle care. Just some services we offer include:
- Scheduled tune-ups and vehicle inspections.
- Total repairs from your headlights to your exhaust.
- Engine rebuilding and modification.
- Complete vehicle restoration from the ground up.
We keep Gresham driving. Contact us today.
We work hard to carry on my father’s legacy. He’s provided me with the skills and passion to help the community and do what I love every single day. Every Gresham driver that comes into our shop? They are a part of that community too. I’d like to invite you to stop by. Your car deserves an auto repair shop that really cares. Call today, schedule an appointment, or just stop in. You’ll be glad you did.