What makes us your best auto repair shop for import vehicles?
It’s convenient to service your vehicle at a West Linn auto repair shop near you, but it isn’t always the best thing for your vehicle. What are an extra 15 minutes for better service? It’s less than a dollar in gas. It’s 4 songs on the radio. It’s s small price with a major return. West Linn drivers come to Steve’s Imports because they know it’s worth the trip. We take care of your vehicle like it’s our own. Better service is in our blood, and it all begins with our mechanics.
We live for foreign cars and we invest ourselves in every vehicle we work on.
Our service techs and mechanics are thoroughly screened. Obviously, we hire for experience, skill, and knowledge. There is another quality we always look for though. Passion. We value employees that take pride in everything they do, that look forward to coming to work and spending time doing their favorite thing in the world. That means they give their best, and our customers reap the benefits. That’s the kind of service worth driving for.
What makes our auto shop different?
Auto repair shops fall into two categories.
- Your wait until it breaks auto shop. These shops don’t know what preventative means. They know they’ll make more on a major problem than a minor one, and focus all of their efforts on that. They might exaggerate, or try and pull one over on a customer that isn’t mechanically minded. That way you’re scared to even drive your vehicle until they’ve worked on it.
That’s not us.
- We’re the second kind of shop. We want your car to last you as long as you drive it. That’s why our mechanics integrate inspections into everything we do. A simple brake pad replacement has us looking at the lines, rotors, and checking for any fluid leaks. We focus on preventing problems whenever possible. It’s more affordable for you. If we do find something unexpected we’ll go over it in plain terms. What’s wrong, how severe it is, and how long you can drive with an issue before you actually need repairs. Many issues aren’t emergencies. We let you know the difference with an honest, upfront assessment.
What do we do for your car?
We’re always happy to answer that question. As an independent auto shop we don’t have to meet anyone’s demands but our customers. That’s what we get to put our energies into every single day. So our focus? It’s on long-term care of your vehicle, not short-term profits. Just some of the services we provide include:
- Vehicle maintenance and regular tune-ups (for vintage and air-cooled vehicles too!)
- Complete repairs and replacements from headlight to exhaust pipe.
- Total engine tear-down and rebuilds as well as modifications.
- Vehicle restoration from the ground up.
We keep West Linn driving. Contact us today.
We work hard for our customers every single day. Our passion for foreign automobiles is what fuels us. Our pride in what we do is what keeps our customers coming back. We value our community. Every West Linn driver who comes to our auto repair shop? They are a part our community too. I’d like to invite you to stop by. Your car deserves the best and that’s what we provide at Steve’s Imports. Call, schedule an appointment online, or just stop in—we look forward to meeting you.