Is it time to service your Honda?
How many people have told you that “Honda is the most reliable car on the road,” or “I never have to maintain my Honda, it won’t break.” Well, there is some truth to that. Even though the Honda Civic, Accord, CRV and other early models drove and handled like a cheaper-made vehicle, their engineering proved to be of lasting quality. That’s why we provide maintenance services for so many high-mile Hondas here at Steve’s Imports.
The best way to make sure your Honda keeps running strong is with regular servicing.
What makes a Honda so reliable?
Honda has an incredible history as one of the world’s largest manufactured vehicle makes while focusing on longevity and more than ever, performance. Honda now has more models than I care to mention however I will get into just a few of them. Previous owners usually return to owning a Honda once leaving the brand because they are built to last and their reputation precedes them.
What are the most common Honda problems we repair?
Honda does like every mass produce product have occurrences of pattern failure. The Civic, Accord, and Odyssey have seen transmission issues that can cause lurching or slow shifting in specific models, and yes there is a fix for this. Excessive oil consumption is one of the more recent complaints found in V6 engines in the 2008-12 Accord, the 2003-13 Odyssey, the 2009-13 Pilot, the 2010-11 Accord and the 2012 Crosstour. Most of our Honda specific calls are usually rough running or a check engine light that is on , keeping a car from passing DEQ. Don’t let this stress you out, it’s usually an easy repair.
Just some of the Honda issues we frequently fix include:
- Bad or failing starter relay
- Transmission failures
- Excessive engine/steering wheel vibrations
- TPMS warning light is on
- Tires are wearing prematurely/wheel balancing
- Soft braking concerns
- Excess consumption of oil
- Check engine light is illuminated
- Emissions problems
- Oil changes and high-mileage servicing
What makes Steve’s Imports the best local Honda repair shop?
- Steve’s Imports has been performing Honda service in Portland Oregon for thirty years.
- Our certified technicians are experienced in Honda repair including Honda Hybrid vehicles.
- Our repair shop is equipped with Honda specific equipment for almost all Honda models including Accord, Civic, CR-V, Fit, Odyssey, Pilot, Passport, Element, Prelude, and Ridgeline.
Contact us now for Honda service that can’t be beat!
We understand that Honda owners drive the Honda brand because you value efficiency and dependability. We value the same thing as you. This is why we perform affordable repairs and service while keeping you up to date on your vehicles needs. Our goal is that you can depend on us for great customer service every time your Honda needs us.